SAFMC 2018 September Meeting: Public Comment Form
Please complete the form below to submit your public comment about items on the agenda for the 2018 September Council Meeting in Charleston, South Carolina.
COMMENT DEADLINE: October 4, 2018 at 12:00 Noon.
Have questions or need help? Contact the SAFMC office at 843-571-3466.
Check All That Apply
Non-Govt Org (NGO)
Are you a federal permit holder?
Check all that apply:
1) South Atlantic Dealer Permit
2) South Atlantic Snapper-Grouper Charter/Headboat
3) South Atlantic Coastal Migratory Pelagic
4) Atlantic Dolphin-Wahoo Charter/Headboat
5) Atlantic Dolphin-Wahoo Commercial
6) South Atlantic Penaeid Shrimp
7) Spanish Mackerel
8) Spiny Lobster
9) Spiny Lobster Tailing
10) South Atlantic Rock Shrimp (Carolinas Zone)
11) South Atlantic Rock Shrimp (RSLA)
12) South Atlantic Snapper-Grouper 225-LB
13) South Atlantic Unlimited Snapper Grouper
14) South Atlantic Sea Bass Pot Endorsement
15) South Atlantic Golden Tilefish Endorsement
16) South Atlantic Golden Crab
17) King Mackerel
What agenda item are you submitting comments about? Check all that apply.
ABC Control Rule
Recreational Snapper Grouper Measures (Vision Blueprint Reg Amendment 26)
Commercial Snapper Grouper Measures (Vision Blueprint Reg Amendment 27)
SG Amendment 47: For-Hire Permit Modifications
Spiny Lobster Amendment 13 (Bully Netting & Cooperative Procedures)
SG Amendment 46 (Private Recreational Permitting & Reporting)
SG Regulatory Amendment 28 (Golden Tilefish)
CMP Framework Amendment 6 (King Mackerel Trip Limits)
Snapper Grouper Regulatory Amendment 30 (Red Grouper Rebuilding)
Snapper Grouper Amendment 42 (Sea Turtle Release Gears)
Snapper Grouper Regulatory Amendment 32 (Yellowtail Snapper)
Snapper Grouper Regulatory Amendment 29 (Best Practices & Powerheads)
Coral Amendment 10/Deepwater Shrimp Amendment 11/Golden Crab Amendment 10
SG Abbreviated Framework 2 (ACL adjustments for vermilion snapper and black sea bass)
If other, please specify below
Please type your comments in the space provided below.
Attach a File:
If your comment contains official letterhead, electronic signatures, graphics or is a PDF, attach your comment here.
Do Not Fill This Out