SAFMC September 2017 Meeting- Public Comment Form
Please complete the form below to submit your public comment about items on the agenda for the September 2017 SAFMC meeting in Charleston, SC.
COMMENT DEADLINE: September 28, 2017 at 12:00PM
REMINDER: The Council will discuss red snapper management (2017 Red Snapper Emergency Action & Snapper Grouper Amendment 43) on Monday, September 25th during Council session. Please submit your red snapper comments before September 25th at 9 AM.
Have questions or need help? Contact the SAFMC office at 843-571-3466.
Check All That Apply
Non-Govt Org (NGO)
Are you a federal permit holder?
Check all that apply:
1) South Atlantic Dealer Permit
2) South Atlantic Snapper-Grouper Charter/Headboat
3) South Atlantic Coastal Migratory Pelagic
4) Atlantic Dolphin-Wahoo Charter/Headboat
5) Atlantic Dolphin-Wahoo Commercial
6) South Atlantic Penaeid Shrimp
7) Spanish Mackerel
8) Spiny Lobster
9) Spiny Lobster Tailing
10) South Atlantic Rock Shrimp (Carolinas Zone)
11) South Atlantic Rock Shrimp (RSLA)
12) South Atlantic Snapper-Grouper 225-LB
13) South Atlantic Unlimited Snapper Grouper
14) South Atlantic Sea Bass Pot Endorsement
15) South Atlantic Golden Tilefish Endorsement
16) South Atlantic Golden Crab
17) King Mackerel
What agenda item are you submitting comments about? Check all that apply.
Red Snapper (SG Amendment 43)
Emergency Action for Red Snapper
Recreational Snapper Grouper Measures (Vision Blueprint Reg Amendment 26)
Commercial Snapper Grouper Measures (Vision Blueprint Reg Amendment 27)
CMP Amendment 31 (Atlantic migratory group cobia)
Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act
Executive Order: Two for One
If other, please specify below
Please type your comments in the space provided below.
Attach a File:
If your comment contains official letterhead, electronic signatures, graphics or is a PDF, attach your comment here.
Do Not Fill This Out